Ponder - Light
♡ Details ♡
Posts: 2 with rubber clutches
Hard Enamel Pin
Original Design by HoneyCarrot™
Pin Grading Policy
Pin Grading Policy
Pins are HANDMADE ITEMS so they can have slight flaws that naturally occur during production. Realistically no handmade item is perfect, so we sort our inventory to ensure that you are able to get the best quality available. Prices will be marked down for lower graded pins ♡
STANDARD: May have barely noticeable imperfections under close inspection. Standard grade are the best pins available in each design/batch. If there is a minor flaw that is across more than 20% of each batch, that will be considered part of the standard grade for that design/batch. No major flaws will be considered standard grade.
SECONDS - B Grade: Noticeable minor flaws but very close to being a Standard grade pin.
SECONDS - C Grade: Only available during annual/semi-annual sales ♡ Visible minor and/or major flaws. Significantly discounted and perfect for those on a budget!
Not sure if you'll like our seconds pins?
Check out our reviews on our Instagram story highlights :) Poor quality pins that do not pass our inspection will not be sold. We don't sell pins that are highly damaged, missing posts, or have horrible quality issues.
• Stray glitter
• Wiggly posts
• Mis-filled enamel in a tiny area
• Low fill or spillover in small areas
• Tiny dents, specks of dust, scuffing, or scratches
• Minor discoloration only noticeable in certain angles
• Small areas of thickened metal lines
*** Pins with large areas of metal are more likely to have small scratches/scuffs, or water marks that naturally occur during the polishing process. ***
• Missing enamel fill
• Mis-filled enamel in large or focal areas
• Low fill or spillover in large or focal areas
• Deep dents or large scratches
• Excessive bubbles or dust in enamel, glitter, or epoxy
By purchasing from HoneyCarrot, you accept our pin grading policy.